How often should you service your car?
Your driving style is important, but the service of your car also plays a crucial role.
And how do you know if it's time for a minor or major service? Read their characteristics here:
A minor service is advised every 5,000 km depending on the type and age of the vehicle.
• Oil renewal and control
• Brake control
• Battery check
• Replacing the oil filter
The major service is generally done every 20,000 km. In addition to the minor service, the following points should also be checked:
• Replacing the air filter and the pollen filter.
• Replacement of spark plugs.
• Checking the shock absorbers and tires. Its components are essential to ensure good road holding and optimal braking.
• Replacement of Gear Oil in all Differentials
Where should you service your car?
We recommend that you do a minor or major service at an authorized Suzuki dealer.
• The advantage of an authorized Suzuki dealer is that they have a thorough understanding of the characteristics and needs of your Suzuki.
• They only use original parts and / or approved by Suzuki, with 3 years warranty.